About UPrep GMAT
UPrep is the test prep division of OnCourse. We aim to provide high quality, strategy-driven prep for the GMAT. The curriculum is specially designed and curated to ensure that students are well-equipped to obtain the highest score.
UPrep strives to dissect the GMAT to ensure a student is armed with adequate strategies and exposed to a simulated test environment.
With the help of experienced faculty, we present to you a training program that would help students reach their highest potential.
About the GMAT
The Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAT, is a multiple- choice, computer-based and computer-adaptive standardized exam. It consists of 4 sections:
- Analytical Writing Assessment—measures your ability to think critically and to communicate your ideas
- Integrated Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and evaluate information presented in multiple formats
- Quantitative Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills
- Verbal Reasoning—measures your ability to read and understand written material, to evaluate arguments and to correct written material to conform to standard written English
- In total, the test takes just under 3 1/2 hours to complete, including two optional breaks